Friday, August 24, 2007

Popping Tropical Fishing

DANTE HAS THE HEAD POST ...

girls around the globe sit down and get upset xkè nn I'm about to announce the news might make you angry a lot ... ke And 'cn ke my greatest pleasure to give a preview the news of the year: DANTE HAS 'BOYFRIEND ... Shout it !!... Great Dante, I am so happy for you, even for you! ... The fortunate is called Elisa, a very good cn girl that his talent has managed to capture what ke for years was the wet dream of many adolescents and mature women ... I can only tell you ke make a beautiful couple and all seems perfect, then, turning to you all, and I'll ask you to please, get your cocks and nn scassategli the Mink, otherwise it is ready punitive expedition led by Sergeant Shrimp ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment