THANKS TO ALL OF THE CENTURY PACCAR
Wednesday evening or at night for months we had already organized the event go to NUMBER ONE, an evening of parabolika nell'almanacco ke was to come ... I was sure to go with the my faithful appears SHRIMP ... ran 22:30 am when the shrimp at some point I said, "I go to the rave Miso ..."... THE RAVE ????????... you understand well .... the rave ... waived number one to go to the rave ... INCREDIBLE ... It broke my heart but I love him the same and give them the opportunity to make up ... there will be event to another number and if he likes me shrimp qst time I did not ... Anyway paccheri other members of the TV, including carmine, which officially ask your pardon, you went to sn qst event representing the para and quick updates you on the night ... and opinions from here and everything, and I refer you to greet you soon ... Bilot Hello!. ..
PS: I TVB SHRIMP, THE NEXT TIME WE GO THERE AT ALL COSTS ...
least Cry!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment