Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bloggspotguys Masterbate

nori

around I found this recipe in the blog
soltaqnto put the seaweed in soups to digest legumes
but I'd like to find a way to cook
do not know if what I have in fgigo is nori
cmq copioincollo the link is this http://www.veganitalia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=449&forum=3 Algae do not know anything for fish, are found in specialty stores almost always dried and rehydrate when water expands in the air quell'piacevole salty smell reminiscent of the sea. There are many types, but I advise you to start Nori

or sea lettuce. It 'the most pleasing of all the sea vegetables, being easy to prepare.
soup with nori nori sheets (it is a soup delicious and quick to prepare).
Serves 4-5 · Some drops of sesame oil

• 1 cup (170 grams) of onions cut crescents



· some drops of shoyu

• 1 cup (85 grams) of fresh mushrooms, finely sliced \u200b\u200b



• 5 cups (1.1 liters) of water

‡ 2 sheets of nori




1.Ungete the bottom of a deep pot with a small amount of sesame oil and put it on the fire. Add onions and sauté for three minutes on medium flame, adding a few drops of shoyu. Add mushrooms and saute them for even two to three minutes.

2.Aggiungete water and boil.

3.Sbriciolate sheets of nori and add to the soup, making it simmer for five minutes. 4.Add shoyu and let it boil again for one-two minutes over medium heat. Serve garnished with chopped spring onions or leeks or parsley.



should be good, I do not know if the algae in the leaves that I have in my fridge is just the nori, I have to see if it crumbles




0 comments:

Post a Comment