Purgatory Movie In Full For Free
Salsa Vegan Chinese sweet and sour sauce for roasted and braised meatballs braised lentils - The recipe is extrapolated from that of braised lentils where there is a link where I got
-
-
Wine Sauce Ingredients: -
1 liter of red wine
1 onion
1 carrot 1 clove garlic
soulless
1 bay leaf
vegetable broth
extra virgin olive oil to taste
salt and pepper to taste
P Reparate sauce making wine in a saucepan simmer the herbs, onion, carrot and garlic with a knife, with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. When the mixture begins to brown add a little rice flour, stirring carefully, as to make a white sauce, add the wine gradually. Season with salt and pepper it, then continue cooking on high heat, until the liquid is reduced by the 2 / 3 and definitely thickened, taking care to crush the vegetables with a fork. Turn off the heat and reserve.
I have not got the laurel and sage that I had dry and the broth did not understand when you use since it is not even mentioned in the description .. I try to do it without today, maybe add a little nut crop in the preparation better to put the sage and rosemary in a cheesecloth bag .. for the rest of the sauce is very good
0 comments:
Post a Comment